The Explore section is where you can search for points of interest near you. From interesting places to campgrounds and RV service locations, you can find what you need here!
Just tap Explore in the bottom navigation menu to start looking for places on our map.
Browse by Category
Places on Togo RV are assigned categories, making it easy to discover and find new places. They are organized as main categories > sub-categories. For example, if you want to find a service center nearby, select RV Necessities > RV Service Centers. Pins will appear on the map representing places that have been categorized as a service center.
- Tap 'Show more' to see the full list of categories available.
- Select a category to see the sub-categories and choose what you're interested in.
- Note that you can select multiple sub-categories or choose the 'All' option at the bottom of the list to see all of the sub-categories within that category.
After selecting a category, places appear on the map in the form of pins. There is a limit to how many places will appear on the map at once - so the more you zoom in, the more places you will see in a given area.
- Zoom in/out or move the map around to look at specific areas.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to see a list of all the pins on the map.
- Tap a pin on the map or select it from the list to see more details about the place.
Below is an overview of the categories you can choose from:
- Campgrounds: State & National Park Campgrounds and RV Parks & Resorts
- RV Necessities: Gas, Rest Areas, and RV Service Centers
- Outdoors: State & National Parks, Trails & Hikes, and Outdoor Activities
- Interesting Places: Historic Sites, Landmarks, and Scenic Points
- Food & Drink: Bars, Coffee & Tea, Quick Bites, and Restaurants
- Things to Do: Attractions, Amusement, Tours, and Sports Activities
- Shopping: Antiques, Groceries, Souvenirs, and Quirky Shops
Search by Name
- If you know the name of the place you're looking for, you can enter it in the "Search & explore" bar at the top of the map.
- If we have it on our map, it'll come up in a list below the search bar.
- Select it from the list and then swipe up on the preview of the listing at the bottom of the screen to see more details about the place.
- When you swipe up, you'll be able to see any contact info we have, go to the place's website, get directions, and save it to your favorite places.
Here's an example of swiping up to view details for our Acadia National Park listing:
Search by Address
If you already know where you need to go, simply type the address in the search bar. Matching results will start to display in a list below, select the one you're looking for and then tap Navigate to get directions.
There isn't an Explore section in the web app at the moment. Instead, go to the Trip Planning section from the menu on the left to head to our sister site, Roadtrippers! There you can look for places near you and even plan your next road trip.