Please start this after replacing the SIM Card in your unit with your New Carriers Sim card.
1) Make sure the Togo Roadlink is connected to the Internet via a Wi-Fi connection.
2) Log into the status page by typing 10.11.12.1 from any web browser and entering your Administrative Password
3) Select "change provider" from the drop down menu.
4) Select the provider on the "change provider" page. (It will only show providers that the hardware can support.)
5) Select the APN (Access Point Number) or enter a custom APN on the "change provider" page. Click "change provider".
6) The system will download new modem firmware if necessary and prompt the user to "continue" if so.
7) If the modem requires new firmware, it will be installed before returning to the status page. Depending on the connection, this could take 3 minutes. If no firmware update is required, the screen will return to the status page right after changing the provider and APN.
Any questions? Please call Winegard at 1-800-320-9992