If you have service centers saved in your account, you can record one of those service centers as being the place that completed maintenance tasks under the "Mechanic's maintenance" group.
- Not sure if you have saved service centers? Go to the My RV section, scroll down and select "My saved service centers". If you've added any, they'll display in a list here. You can also add saved service centers to your account from this screen.
When you're ready to mark a task under "Mechanic's maintenance" done:
- Tap the task in the list to review the details and add more info.
- Tap the "Completed by" field.
- Search for and select the service center that performed maintenance.
- Enter any other additional info you'd like to make note of and tap Save.
- Now you're ready to swipe right on the task to mark it as done!