Whether a Roadpass Pro subscription recently renewed and caught you by surprise or you just signed up and realized our membership isn't quite what you were looking for, please get in touch with us as soon as possible!
We'd hate to see you go but would be happy to assist you with a refund. Note that how you receive a refund depends on where you purchased Roadpass Pro (formerly Togo RV Plus). Click into the appropriate section below for more information.
If you purchased a Roadpass pro subscription in our iOS app, those payments are processed directly by Apple and you must request a refund through the App Store. Togo RV cannot issue refunds for Apple purchases.
To request a refund from Apple, follow the steps below or learn more about Apple's refund process by clicking here.
- Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the Togo RV/Roadpass Pro subscription, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.
If you purchased a Roadpass Pro subscription in our Android app, please contact us by submitting this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, please include the following to help us locate your purchase:
- Email associated with your Roadpass Pro account.
- The email of the Google account used on your Android device to access the Google Play Store.
- The Google Play order number.
The order number is included in on your receipt and is formed like this: GPA.XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX". If you need help finding your receipt or order number, click here.
If you aren't sure where you purchased Roadpass Pro, please contact us and let us know the email on your Roadpass Pro account. We'll be able to confirm where your subscription was purchased and either get a refund started or point you in the right direction if it needs to be refunded by Apple.