Our new RV GPS beta navigation considers weight limits of bridges, low overhead clearances, grades of terrain, and propane restrictions to give you turn-by-turn directions specific to your RV!
Note that this feature is only available in the Togo RV mobile app. To access the GPS, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the Explore section in the app.
- You have a few options on this screen to choose a place to navigate to:
- Browse using the categories listed on the screen.
- Search for a place by name, ex. "Acadia National Park".
- Search for a place by address.
- When you find the place you want to drive to, tap the Navigate button. Note that the starting point will automatically be set to your current location.
- You'll be asked to provide the dimensions and weight for your RV before you can start navigation. You can also provide your tow/towed vehicle dimensions to safely navigate. After completing the form, tap Next to launch the GPS!
Note that there is an option below Next to use another navigation app. If you select this option, you'll see a warning that your vehicle dimensions will not be carried over and you may not be provided with RV-friendly navigation, so we recommend sticking with our in-app navigation.
- The first time you use the GPS, you'll see a Route Options screen where you can use the toggles to add more avoidance settings to your route. (Don't worry, you can always update these later if you change your mind.)
- After tapping Apply on the Route Options, you'll be brought to the Route Overview screen where you can start navigation! Click here to learn more about the features available on this screen.
Wrong unit of measurement?
You can update your unit of measurement settings to Metric (kilometers, meters, kilograms) or Imperial/US Customary (miles, feet, pounds) in your account settings. Learn how to do this by clicking here.