Our RV GPS considers weight limits of bridges, low overhead clearances, grades of terrain, and propane restrictions to give you turn-by-turn routes and navigation customized to your RV size and weight!
Note that this feature is only available in the Togo RV mobile app, and it is only available to Togo RV Plus members.
To access the GPS, please follow the steps below.
- Tap the "Route RV-Safe with RV GPS" button in the top right of the Home screen if you already know where you're headed or go to the Explore section in the bottom menu if you want to browse for places on the map
- If you launched RV GPS from the Home screen, you'll see a page where you can enter your destination along with your RV's details. We set the starting point to your current location by default, but you can tap in that field to enter a different start point if you want to preview the route from another location.
- If you went to the Explore section to browse the map, there have a few options from there to find a place and start navigation:
- Browse using the categories listed on the screen.
- Search for a place by name, ex. "Acadia National Park".
- Search for a place by address.
When you find the place you want to drive to, tap the Navigate button and you'll see a page where you can enter your RV's details and change the starting point if you'd like.
- If you do not already have an RV saved to your account, tap the Add your RV button to add it now. You'll need to save your RV before you can use the GPS.
If you already have an RV saved to your account, you'll see it listed along with the dimensions and weight that are stored. If you need to make any changes to this info, just tap the box to make edits.
- After completing the form with the details about your RV, tap Next to launch the GPS!
- The first time you use the GPS, you'll see a Route Options screen where you can use the toggles to add more avoidance settings to your route. (Don't worry, you can always update these later if you change your mind.)
- After tapping Apply on the Route Options, you'll be brought to the Route Overview screen where you can start navigation! Click here to learn more about the features available on this screen.
Wrong unit of measurement?
On the RV Dimensions & Weight screen, you can easily update your settings to Imperial/US Customary (miles, feet, pounds) or Metric (kilometers, meters, kilograms) by tapping the gear icon in the top right. This can also be managed in your account settings by following the steps here.