Our RV GPS considers weight limits of bridges, low overhead clearances, grades of terrain, and propane restrictions to give you turn-by-turn routes and navigation customized to your RV size and weight!
Note that this feature is only available in the Togo RV mobile app, and it is only available to Togo RV Plus members.
To access the GPS, please follow the steps below.
- Tap the "Route RV-Safe with RV GPS" button in the top right of the Home screen if you already know where you're headed or go to the Explore section in the bottom menu of if you want to browse for places on the map
- If you launched RV GPS from the Home screen, you'll see a page where you can enter your destination along with your RV's dimensions/weight. We set the starting point to your current location by default, but you can tap in that field to enter a different start point if you want to preview the route from another location.
- If you went to the Explore section to browse the map, there have a few options from there to find a place and start navigation:
- Browse using the categories listed on the screen.
- Search for a place by name, ex. "Acadia National Park".
- Search for a place by address.
When you find the place you want to drive to, tap the Navigate button and you'll see a page where you can enter your RV's dimensions/weight and change the starting point if you'd like.
- After completing the form with the details about your RV, tap Next to launch the GPS!
Note that there is an option below Next to use another navigation app. If you select this option, you'll see a warning that your vehicle dimensions will not be carried over and you may not be provided with RV-friendly navigation, so we recommend sticking with our in-app navigation.
- The first time you use the GPS, you'll see a Route Options screen where you can use the toggles to add more avoidance settings to your route. (Don't worry, you can always update these later if you change your mind.)
- After tapping Apply on the Route Options, you'll be brought to the Route Overview screen where you can start navigation! Click here to learn more about the features available on this screen.
Wrong unit of measurement?
You can update your unit of measurement settings to Metric (kilometers, meters, kilograms) or Imperial/US Customary (miles, feet, pounds) in your account settings. Learn how to do this by clicking here.