After choosing a place to navigate to and entering or confirming your RV's dimensions and weight, you'll land on the Route Overview screen.
If you're ready to hit the road, go ahead and tap the Start Navigation button, or keep reading to learn more about the features available on this screen. The descriptions below correspond to a number on the screenshot.
- Back Arrow: This will take you back to the screen where you entered your RV's dimensions and weight.
- Route Options: Go here to manage the avoidance settings for your route to avoid things like highways, toll roads, or tunnels.
- Re-center: This repositions the map as it looked when it initially loaded. This is helpful if you've zoomed into a different area of the map and want to get back to the original overview.
- See More Routes: This button opens the Route Selection screen. By default, we will suggest the fastest route that adheres to your routing preferences, but you can come here to view alternate options.
- Info Section: You'll see your destination listed here, as well as the route’s travel time, distance, and estimated arrival time.
- View Steps: This will open the list of travel maneuvers corresponding with the active route on the map.
- Start Navigation: This will take you to the turn-by-turn directions experience for RV-safe navigation. Click here to learn more about the features available on the navigation map.