If you signed up for a 1-week free trial through Google Play, you will need to cancel at least 24 hours before the trial ends to avoid being charged for the annual subscription. The free trial will need to be canceled through the Google Play settings on your device.
- Open the Google Play app on an Android phone or tablet
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions, and then Subscriptions.
- Select the Togo RV free trial subscription that is listed there. (If you do not see Togo RV listed, this means you do not have a free trial activated under this Google Play account.)
- Tap "Cancel subscription" and follow the on-screen prompts to confirm cancellation.
If you run into any trouble, you can find additional information about canceling/managing Google Play subscriptions here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481